Wednesday 20 February 2013

Cleansing Your Aura


~~~ Aura Cleansing ~~ its important to say this often to cleanse your aura and chakra



to be spoken in the shower



°☆ ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸    ★  ★☾ °★
Let the water run off your skin. Enjoy the feeling

then say:

Let this water penetrate my aura, energy system, mind and soul. May it wash away all discord, disharmony, illness, imbalances, attachments and evil. Cleanse the colors of my aura so they shine brightly and become a barrier of reflective colors that nothing can penetrate. My aura becomes alive with divine energy and protects me by shielding my chakras with a barrier that only the divine can pass, it sends out spikes so negativity can not attach to drain me, worry me or harm me. By the element of air and Archangel Raphael let me be sealed and protected, by the element of Fire and Archangel Michael let me be sealed and protected. By the element of water and Archangel Gabriel let me be sealed and protected. By the element of earth and Archangel Uriel let me be sealed and protected. By divine love, kindness, and light may this day be protected and every day be protected by divine light.

You can find a way to put this page in a plastic bag and or laminate it and have it in the shower to read every day. It will stop many of the energetic and spiritual problems that cause immune diseases, and lack of energy. It should also help to be balanced and focused during the day. It will help people who do not have energetic barriers, or find themselves taking on others emotions and energies. It is very effective when used with herbal soaps and shampoos that have been blessed by prayer. Anyone with specific and special problems can modify this prayer to include the problems and be safe from them during the day. I hope all of you try this prayer as it is very helpful to start a day off right.




°☆ ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸    ★  ★☾ °★

"I forgive myself for all the self-imposed stress that I have put myself through. Thank you , god and angels, for undoing all of the effects of this stress"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dealing with Anger and Rage

  It is indeed a significant challenge to manage emotions like rage and anger, which can indeed have a profound impact on your well-being. ...