Sunday 9 December 2012

Love prayer



 •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•

Prayer to Bring a Soul Mate

     Dear Universe, I ask that you and the romance angels help me be in a wonderful love relationship with my soul mate. Please give me clear guidance to find my soul mate, and help us to meet and enjoy one another without delay. I ask for your help in creating circumstances so that I may be in this wonderful soul mate relationship right away. Please help me heal and released any blocks in my mind, body, or emotions that would make me afraid of great love. Please help me hear and follow Your Divine guidance that leads to find and enjoy this soul mate relationship. I know that my soul mate is searching for me with the same amount of fervor with which I am searching for this person. We both ask that you bring us together and help us know and accept the blessings of great love. Thank you and Amen.





Prayer to heal an existing love relationship


Dearest God,

I ask that You and the angels help me heal my love life. I am willing to release any unforgiveness. I may be harbouring toward myself and my partner, and I ask that the angels cleanse me of all anger or resentment now. Please help me see each other through the eyes of love. I ask that all effects of our mistakes be undone in all directions of time. Please work with my partner so that we may have harmony, romance, friendship, respect, honesty and great love for one another. Please renew our love. Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dealing with Anger and Rage

  It is indeed a significant challenge to manage emotions like rage and anger, which can indeed have a profound impact on your well-being. ...