Sunday 9 December 2012

Prayer Guardian Angels



                A Prayer to the Archangels 

     ✾◕‿◕✾

Beloved archangels of God,
Guide me back to the truth,
Protect me each step of the way,
Help me fulfill God's divine plan for me,
Illuminate my mind,
Infuse me with your divine love,
Help me purify my heart,
Heal my life,
Surround me with your peace,
And help me attain spiritual freedom




      

                A Guardian Angel Prayer for Friends

     ✾◕‿◕✾

Dear Guardian Angels,
Watch over my family and friends
Both near and far
Guard them, protect them, light their path
Be with them during their hour of need
Rejoice with them when all goes well
Give them hope, peace and love
This, Guardian Angels
I ask for my loved ones
and for all   


                               Prayer for Guidance

      ✾◕‿◕✾

Beloved Angels,
Please show me the correct path
Light my way,
Every day.




                                   General Angel Prayer

    ✾◕‿◕✾

May they angels guide you,
May the angels protect you,
May the angels bless you
May they angels help you with your sorrows,
May the angels join you in your joy,
May the angel shine a light upon your shadows.




 

                                     Angel Blessing at Bedtime

Angels bless and angels keep
Angels guard me while I sleep
Bless my heart and bless my home
Bless my spirit as I roam
Guide and guard me through the night
and wake me with the morning's light.
Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dealing with Anger and Rage

  It is indeed a significant challenge to manage emotions like rage and anger, which can indeed have a profound impact on your well-being. ...